This course presents a cohesive and comprehensive overview of the history of the United States, surveying the major events and turning points of U.S. history as it moves from the Era of Exploration through modern times. As students examine each era of history, they will analyze primary sources and carefully research events to gain a clearer understanding of the factors that have shaped U.S. History.
Useful Links in U.S. History
- Edgenuity Scope and Sequence - Useful for review of Units/Topics/Lesson Questions for the whole course and EOCT prep.
- US History - Georgia Standards
- EOCT Review - teacher page with all topics and videos.
- EOCT Review Guide
- Crash Course - U.S. History - YouTube Channel, great reviews!
- U.S. History Online Review Quizzes (from historyteacher.net)
- U.S. History Online Multiple Choice Review by Time Period (from Regents)
- NC Sample Test Questions - Adobe Acrobat File
- U.S. History Review - by Pearson Education
- Course Notes - Free Registration Required
- US History.org
- U.S. History Interactives
- U.S. Historical Documents
- Shmoop - U.S. History
- U.S. Presidents
- HippoCampus - U.S. History and Government
- Liberty's Kids - YouTube Channel
- Education Portal - U.S. History I
- Education Portal - U.S. History II
- Milestones US History Study/Resource Guide